Nokia Mobile Phone Unlock & Hidden Feature codes

#pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols)
#pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols)
#pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols)
#pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols)


NOTE: There are many websites and applications which claim to generate unlocking codes for nokia phones for free, I don’t know if they work but you can certainly try them at your own risk:

6 comments:

psp said...

SIM Card Lock Status is good information.thank you

hiprich said...

"Nokia Mobile Phone Unlock & Hidden Feature codes" Realy nice..I wandering for the Nokia Unlocking code for my Nokia Mobile Help me To get unlock my nokia n71 from the T-MObile i already found the unlocking instructions in the site mobileunlockguide.com

jk said...

there are lot of mobile unlock source avail acroiss the globe both software as well code,so mobile unlock dosent matter now a days..inorder to that i found a unlock source where mobiole unlock code avail just reach for further assistance http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/

vijay said...

"Nokia Mobile Phone Unlock & Hidden Feature codes" Realy nice..My friend unlocked her nokia 6100 mobile using unlock code..she got the code here http://www.unlock-free.com/ at free of cost...I want to unlock my mobile...which one is best unlock code or s/w?

Mobile Tricks said...

Really nice codes dude, thanks for the good info..

Anonymous said...

As soon as Document slide a problem something like this. I presume this website will probably help you to uncover your telephone.
You can get fast resolution to open your current phone.
I actually recommend you actually look into samsung unlocking