NOKIA ( 60xx, 66xx) Full Formatting


do a full phone formatting on your phone as steps below;

1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold these 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) and no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to switch on the phone.

Remember, do not let go all of the keys, hold until you see a formatting word screen show!

5. After a few minutes when the full phone formatting completed, your phone will be back to original system and factory setttings.


Normal Reset *#7780# : Restores ini files from rom but preserves user data (photos, 3rd party apps etc)
Hard Reset *#7370# : This reformats completely the C: drive. All applications and files stored on this drive will be lost and clean default files will be rewritten.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

anna great lot of important stuff shows u r interest and research behind this , god bless u and full fil u r wishes

Anonymous said...

nokia 2116 CDMA - How to reset Security setting I have tried all codes on the web,but its not working. Can someone help ? Thanks - SK

Anonymous said...

really very thankful. its works for my bro mobile nokia c101. just now only. thank u and keep doing this kind of useful tips...

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton! really appreciate your help, GOD BLESS YOU!!

Nikky said...

I jus formatted my nokia C5, it took less than a minute! thanks a ton for the help. God bless you!

iChill said...

I't didnt work on my Nokia-x2-01.. T_T

iChill said...

how to reset nokia by bypassing security code.. im having problem with my nokia-x2-01... i forgot my code and i almost entered my possible security codes but it failed.. T_T..